Considering wood siding for your home? Let our Wisconsin wood siding experts help. We know how much Wisconsin homeowners appreciate the rustic charm of real wood, and choosing a wooden cladding solution for your home’s exterior is a smart way to increase the beauty and value of your home for a relatively minimal investment.
Here are just a few reasons wood siding is so popular:
- Because wood can be cut to just about any size and specification, wood siding comes in a virtually unlimited number of sizes and styles.
- Wood can be painted any color or color combination.
- There are several gorgeous wood species to choose from, including White, Red and Jack Pine; Cypress; Redwood; and Douglas Fir.
- Multiple siding patterns are available, including cove lap siding (which is similar in looks to traditional siding but has a distinctive decorative groove), bevel siding (which may be the most popular siding style due to its beautiful appearance and high-level of functionality), and channel rustic lap siding (which looks like traditional wood siding but does not have any of the splits and cracks that can be found in wood siding).
- When properly cared for, wood siding can outlast vinyl siding.
A note on durability and maintenance: Wisconsin homeowners considering exterior wood siding should be aware that it requires considerably more maintenance than many other types of siding, including vinyl siding, fiber cement siding, stucco, and aluminum. Not only must it be treated and painted every 5-10 years, if it is not properly cared for, it can become damaged by rot, insects, swelling, decal, mold, mildew, and even fire.
Free Estimates for Wisconsin Wood Siding Services
We offer FREE ESTIMATES for all of our Wisconsin wood siding installation services. For more information or an estimate, call us today at 262-677-2500 or fill out our contact form.