If you’re considering investing in new sliding windows, JBS Home Exteriors can help. Our Wisconsin sliding windows services cover everything you need to make the right choice in windows for your home: from selecting the materials to getting the right size, our professional window installers can help.
Many Wisconsin homeowners choose sliding windows for their beauty and style. Often called “sliders,” sliding window replacements can have one or two sliding panels (called “single sliding windows” and “double sliding windows”) which slide horizontally. Because sliding windows do not use any interior or exterior space to open (since they simply slide back and forth to open and close), they’re a smart, stylish way to get windows into a room that doesn’t have much space.
Here are a few more reasons sliding windows are so popular:
- They use interlocking rails that promote security and energy efficiency.
- Closed and locked sashes cannot be removed from outside (further increasing the security of these windows).
- The window sashes lift out, making them easy to clean.
- They come in a wide variety of materials, sizes, shapes, designs, textures, finishes and colors.
- Each one is custom fit.
- Optional glass treatments can be used to promote privacy, sound reduction, UV protection, and energy efficiency.
- When coupled with vinyl frames, sliding windows are practically maintenance-free since they do not peel, rot, or ever need painting.
Free Estimates for Wisconsin Sliding Window Installation Services
We offer FREE ESTIMATES for all of our Wisconsin sliding windows sales and services. For more information or an estimate, call us today at 262-677-2500 or fill out our contact form.