For top-quality windows, Milwaukee calls JBS Construction. Our affordable, high-quality window installations transform Milwaukee home exteriors.
Window replacement is no small project, so choosing the right contractor to replace your windows is important. Not only do windows affect how your home looks and feels, they have a huge impact on your utility bills and home security. If you have inefficient windows that are drafty, provide little protection from unwanted intrusion, and don’t insulate the way modern windows should, your home comfort (and pocket book) can be seriously affected.
We work with all modern window replacement materials and types, including:
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Sliding windows
- Custom shapes
- And more
We’re committed to giving each and every one of our customers an experience that leaves them 100% satisfied. That’s why quality and affordability are our top priorities. We also offer a customizable service model that allows us to take on window replacement projects of any size or budget.
The Advantages of Replacement Windows
Because custom fit replacement windows are made specifically for your sizing needs, they reduce drafts, outside noise, and issues related to air and moisture leakage. Custom fit replacement windows also come in a variety of shapes, styles, materials and designs, so they can be customized for every room.
Plus, modern windows use high performance insulated glass that can help you reduce your annual energy bills. Whether it’s keeping the cold winter air out or cool air conditioned air in, new windows can help.
What’s the Best Type of Window?
There really isn’t a “best” type of window. The best window for you is the one that you like best, that meets your needs best, and that fits your budget best. Some things to keep in mind when shopping for windows, however, include:
- Vinyl windows are typically more durable than aluminum and require less ongoing care than both wood and aluminum windows. Homeowners often choose vinyl because it’s energy efficient, comes in a variety of colors, and doesn’t pit the way aluminum windows can.
- Wood windows have a natural beauty that is hard to replicate and they offer excellent insulation properties. However, wood windows are more expensive than most other types of windows, and they also require more ongoing care than vinyl and aluminum windows.
- Wood clad windows offer the look of wood with the benefits of whatever type of window frame lies beneath (such as vinyl or aluminum). So, you can have vinyl wood clad windows that have the insulating and durability benefits of vinyl but the look and feel of wood.
- Aluminum windows are popular because they’re affordable, durable and require very little maintenance. For homeowners who need to find affordable new windows, aluminum is often a good fit.
- Fiberglass windows can offer the best of all worlds: rich looks, long life and exceptional energy efficiency.
What Specialty Treatments Are Available for Windows
Depending on the manufacturer and type of window you’re looking for, any of the following specialty treatments may be available to increase the energy efficiency or look of your replacement windows:
- Double-insulated glass
- Low-emissivity glass
- Argon gas
- Krypton gas
- Tilt-wash windows
- Frosted glass
- Designer glass
Free Estimates for Milwaukee Window Replacement Services
We offer FREE ESTIMATES for all of our window replacement and window installation services. For the finest windows Milwaukee and the surrounding areas have to offer, call us today at 262-677-2500 or fill out our contact form to submit your request online.